Board Usage Policy
Using the public chat, help and discussion boards on BlackImpressions can be informative, helpful and entertaining. People receive support, learn about BlackImpressions and their collecting interests, and meet new friends on the boards. When members abide by the principles found in the BlackImpressions Community Values, the boards are a positive and enjoyable experience for all members.
By following the rules listed below the entire community will continue to find the boards helpful, educational and an enjoyable place to meet and converse with other members. Courteous and respectful postings are expected from all participants.
Messages posted to the BlackImpressions chat, help or discussion boards by BlackImpressions community members are solely the opinion and responsibility of the person posting the message. BlackImpressions is not responsible for messages left by BlackImpressions members. You are responsible for your own posts.
Grounds for Immediate Post Removal, Board Sanction and/or BlackImpressions Suspension
The following types of postings are cause for immediate post removal, warning, board sanction and/or suspension from the site. Other inappropriate postings not listed below may also warrant removal and/or suspension from the site. BlackImpressions reserves the right to remove any post without warning or further notice.
* Posting contact information about another individual.
* Posting material containing profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, or threats of violence.
* Posting material (graphic or text) that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature.
actions that interfere with site operations.
* Posting material with the intent to impersonate BlackImpressions Staff or another member through the use of similar IDs or any other method or device.
* Encouraging others to violate BlackImpressions policies or the BlackImpressions User Agreement.
* Advertising merchandise, auctions, services or commercial web sites, including
offers to trade, or charitable solicitations.
* Refusing to follow BlackImpressions staff instruction or direction.
* "Wanted" posts, or posting solicitations of interest in the sale of an item or service.
* Posting private emails.
* Posting material that in any way violates the BlackImpressions User Agreement or Community Values.
* In the title of a threaded discussion: Posting user ID's in a derogatory
manner, posting URLs, or web sites, or violating any other board posting policy.
* Inappropriate threads started in Community Help Boards, i.e. BlackImpressions policy commentary started in the Community Help Registration Board.
To report suspected violations, please use our email.
Discussion or reposting of deleted posts or discussion of no longer registered
Only persons aged 18 or over may post to the boards, without regard to whether
an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission.
Reporters and third party representatives need permission from Legal prior
to posting or emailing members in their official capacity.
Posting copyrighted items without the permission of the copyright owner.
BlackImpressions may sanction an account from the boards without suspending them from the site. BlackImpressions may suspend any member from the boards and from the site who has been previously warned of board policy violations, though we reserve the right to suspend a member immediately depending on theviolation. Sanctions/suspensions may range from 1 day to indefinite. A sanction or suspension of one ID will apply to all Ids of that member and may, at our discretion, apply to members of the same household. The use of false registration information or creating multiple accounts for use on BlackImpressions's boards for the purpose of disruption or to avoid detection may result in permanent sanction or suspension of all associated registrations.
All warnings and suspensions are in accordance with the guidelines set out in the BlackImpressions User Agreement and the BlackImpressions Trust and Safety guidelines
Please note that due to the variety of BlackImpressions boards, additional policies may be implemented on specific boards. At our discretion, there may be exceptions made for certain BlackImpressions sponsored programs or events.